Since 1992, we have written an article just about every month about the real estate market on Hatteras Island. These articles have appeared in such publications as the Hatteras Monitor magazine, the Island Breeze newspaper, and most recently in the Island Free Press (www.islandfreepress.org), Hatteras Island's online newspaper.
While the purchase and sale of
property on Hatteras Island is in many ways similar to the practice
of real estate in your home town markets, there are some very real,
unique and important differences. To help buyers and sellers make
better informed decisions, we are offering a number of free special
reports. These reports provide simple guides to complex subjects.
They will foster your understanding of the Hatteras Island real
estate market as well as contributing to the quality of your investment
- A Statistical Profile of Hatteras Island - Outlines statistics concerning a wide variety of aspects of life on Hatteras island
- What's A Property Worth - Discusses the various ways in which the value of properties are determined
- Property Management - Explains how property management programs work
- Oceanfront Property - A comprehensive look at the American dream from prices to sales to rental potential
- Real Estate Market Trends -
A summary of key market indicators and how they may be signalling
the start of the next market cycle.
In addition, four other popular reports addressing
erosion, insurance, and the building process
are available on request. Use our information
request screen to order one or more of these essential reports.
Contact us today!